Saturday, October 15, 2011

Cut out my heart and throw it away!

The urge to cut is getting stronger and stronger. I need the pain. C'mon girl, pull yourself together and dont let it cut out your heart!

Had a bit of a binge. I dont like it!

Life stinks.

Being called ugly is not fun. Especially when the wanker hasn't used the correct word but you know what they mean. It fucking sucks! It puts you down so much.

Looking at my arms and wanting the blade to damage my delicate skin. I have space left. But thats all a lie. I dont have space left to self harm. I dont even know anymore. I want to get my hands on a blade and ruin what was once perfect. I want to but i wont; it isnt the right way to go about it. It isnt the right way to sort my problems, but i cant help it, its what i know and will probably always know. I want it too stop. I could just cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment