Saturday, October 22, 2011

Runnaways, cousin gone for 24 hours!

My cousin has been missing for over 24 hours now. The police cant do anything because 1)when they got in contact with him, he told them he was on his way home and 2) his parents know roughly where he is. He is like a brother to me, we do literally everything together, You name it we have probably done it. I am trying to be really strong for my family but inside i want to break down. My self harm urges are gettin stronger by the hour and i am finding it really hard to cope. Hopefully he will be back, but this time, it is very unlikely. He has gone before, but for only and hour or two and not an enitre night. He has been with his friends all day and all night, but soon they will get fed up and he will have no one. He claims he has 8 and half months worth of living arangements, but after that... nothing! He either has 8 friends for 1 month or 26 friends for 1 week. He has put a missive strain on my auntie and uncles relationship over the 9 years i have know him and sometimes maybe it would be better off for him and their relationship if he was put back into care! What he doesnt realise is they didnt have to take him out of care. He thinks they hate him and he hates them.

I want him back!

No comments:

Post a Comment