Friday, October 21, 2011

I concour with you entirly...

Its funny how the first time that blade separated my skin was to feel pain but the last time i separated my skin, it was to rid the pain! I can safely say i am far from recovered but i am working on it. I will never forget the first time i picked up the blade nor will i forget the last but the last is yet to come. The first has already been but the last will be in the for-see-able future.

I will recover from self harm and i will not be ashamed, afterall, each scar has its memory, no matter how painfull that was. It will remind me of the struggles i overcame!
It amazes me how people take happiness for granted. They dont realise that one day, the happy days could be rare and never seen! they will then wonder where that happiness went and will want it back and will try so hard for something they cannot control! so life lesson #1: dont take happiness for granted. You never know when you will lose it and when you do, you wont realise you had something precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment