Monday, October 10, 2011

Who am I?

Well that is a question i sometimes ask myself, but i will tell you what i know. My names amy and i am 16 years old. I self harm and am currently in recovery. I have been self harming for about 18months and only began recovery after ending up in A&E :S

My parents only knew of one episode before i ended up in A&E and simply told me to stop. Of course i didnt. From then on i would constantly hide it for the next 9 months ish. I went to A&E with my friend and my parents found out when a letter cam through from the psychiatrist i saw. I now go to CHAMS every 2 weeks.

I was bullied for 2 years and if only the girl knew the repercusions of what they did. Of course i cant blame it all on them because there were other things going on such as i was falling into depression and extremly low body confidence; of which i never got over. I will never deny what happened and i will never forget nor totally forgive. They almost ruined my life.

Of everything I have ever regret doing, making that first cut is on the top of that list. For the past 18months i have been cutting nearly every day. I have also developed eating disorders and servere social anxiety, prom is over 6 months away and i am dreading it already. Cutting has caused many problems within my life and in a way i like who i am now because i know what it is like to hit rock bottem and somehow keep on falling, i also will never take happiness for granted because happiness is hard to come by.!

No comments:

Post a Comment