Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My recovery promise...

Recovery is stronger than any suicidal thought/ideation and it is stronger than the sensation of cutting! I will recover for my own sake and i will have a story to tell at the end. Recovery is what i live for and no matter how long it takes, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years etc. I will strive for recovery!

I will not listen to those voice inside my head who control me. I will push them as far away as possible and hope they never return. I do anticipate bad days/weeks/months, but i will not let that stop me in my path to recovery. I will take them as a building block in my recovery and i will come out stronger on the other end. I shall one day, put down that blade and never touch it again. Whether that be in a year or 2 years or longer. I will one day never need any use of that blade.

Each scar has its own story and i intend to share it with my future family. I wont hide it from them, i will be open and make sure they can tell me about any problems that may succumb in their life!

Thank you and good night.





N.B. Follow me on twitter, Thats where i hang out and talk about recovery in every shape and form. http://twitter.com/#!/virtualhugs95

No comments:

Post a Comment