Sunday, November 20, 2011

A&E

I gave into the urge to self harm. I think the fact that i hadnt done it in a while made the experience worse. I cut really quite deep and i guess it could do with a trip to A&E and yet i cant tell my parents because i am too ashamed. I am ashamed at the fact i am struggling at the moment. Really struggling in fact. It is worse that the first time i went to A&E. It was fairly deep then, this is deeper. I think it will scar pretty well.

I cut because i felt really down as i have done for the past 2 months or so. I had the urges for the past 3 weeks really badly but the reason i didnt cut was more lack of opotune. My parents had constantly been surrounding me as a result of my bad weekend. The urges had congrgated and they have now all come out, kind of. I do still want to do it, but i cant. AHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment