Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What my summer used to consit of

When the summer holidays came around everyone was so exited. 6 weeks of complete freedom. 6 weeks of endless 'lay-ins', playing out everyday in the glorious sunshine, going to London and going on trips away in the good ol' British sunshine. It was a time we all looked forward too, what the school year built up to, along with non-uniform days.

Of course as i got older, the excitement of the 6 week holiday slowly disappeared. So now, my summer is what i dread. 6 weeks of inside time, depression, constant worry and emphasis on food, total freedom to self harm. No time to 'get away' from my problems. There maybe some days in which i enjoy, for example, holiday. 2 weeks of hot Hot HOT! however, i still find time to worry about food, even in the south of France! The days in which nothing was of worry, the 6 week Holiday was much awaited and excitable are far gone.

My summer holidays are boring and i remember, vividly, that out of the 6 week holiday just gone (thank god), i went out with my friends only about 3 times. The rest, i was stuck inside unable to distract myself from my troubles and so, i ended up in A&E. So, to keep myself occupied, i baked, which i love, i made YouTube videos, i did homework and i wallowed in my own sorrows.

Summer holidays are no longer a time of excitement and total utter freedom, but they are a time of boredom, and total utter entrapment. No place to escape within the freedom that i do own.

No comments:

Post a Comment