Saturday, November 12, 2011

Im just about ready to give up!

No one understands how much i am struggling at the moment. Seriously, i am just about ready to give up. Everyone is trying to control me and its making me worse. Much worse. My dad told me that mum and him are going to control my every move! Well, if they do, they will realise it will get a lot worse. My mental health is of the up most importance apparently, well if it is so damn important why cant they let me recover at my own pace? Let me decide what i eat, when i eat it and how much of it? Is it so damn fucking hard? They seem to be forcing me to recover, forcing me to recover at their pace, not mine, theirs! They are trying to make me better and they have no idea how. Its like going into a heart transplant operation and the surgeon doesn't know what they are doing. I really am just about ready to die. I cannot go on like this! The don't understand what i am going through. They are not allowing me to do my maths exam on Monday. Well news flash bitches! I Will do it, no matter what! I will be going into that exam, doctors appointment or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment