Sunday, November 13, 2011

Forced recovery

The more people start to force me to recover the more i will repel. Mum and dad are forcing me to recover from the eating disorder that has fiddled its way into my life. At the moment, i am not ready to recover but mum and dad are saying i have to. I think i should be able to go at my own pace. Dad thinks that i will suddenly eat a croissant and bread roll for dinner after a chat last night. PFFT! yeah right! looks like i am going to be exercising more now. I know they love me and want me to get better, but this is taking it too far. I don't want this at the moment. Let me go at my pace!

Dad: "What do you want for breakfast?"
Me: "Nothing"
Dad: "C'mon, you gotta have something"
Me: "No i don't"
Dad: "I will do what ever you want"
Me: "No."

forcing me to eat isn't going to work. I have never eaten breakfast, eating it now wont make a difference!

By them taking control of what i eat and when i recover, will only make it worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment